Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Thrift Shoppin'

We usually go to the mall and run errands on our lunch break, but today Linda and I popped in at the thrift store next door instead and let me tell you, I'm never going back to the mall again. They had the best stuff there! Slap a coat of paint on anything in the place and it's Pinterest-worthy. The best thing is, these Swedes don't seem to know how awesome their junk is. They're donating old crapola that would be considered valuable antiques by American standards, and very well-priced antiques at that. I had to hold my hands in my pockets to keep from buying up a whole lotta stuff we probably don't need and promised to do an inventory at home before coming back to buy a couple of items which I will then slap some paint on and brag about on the Internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment