Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Agenda

Hiya, dudes! Sorry I haven't been around for a few days, but I flew to the States, hung out with my mom and Ray, met up with girlfriends, shopped till I dropped, spent an afternoon at my grandparents' with family and an evening at a conference kick-off dinner and just didn't get a chance to prioritize the blog. You have my most sincere apologies. Today was the actual first full day of the Marketing and Communications Conference for  Pillars of the Organization and it was a loooong day. We started with breakfast at 6:30 and now I'm just getting home at almost midnight. I met some great people, got to know others even better, and was able to squeeze in some time with some of my favorites from the old days at the Hard Rock Rocksino this evening, so it's been a day packed full of fun. It will be another long day tomorrow soI hope I fall asleep quickly, not just because I need the sleep but so I don't have to think about how much I miss The Swede and Jamie. If you don't hear from me again for awhile it's because I'm picking low hanging fruit or some other business metaphor that makes me sound much more intelligent than I actually am. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment