Friday, July 4, 2014

You'll Like It, It's Beer

Sometimes I like to make the people in my life try American foods. They should know about cornbread, Rice Krispies Treats, and green bean casserole. There is no better group of captive taste testers than my colleagues. Who's going to say no to free food, first off, and second, you kind of have to be polite to your coworkers and try their weird foreign food. Today I used July 4th as an excuse to make them root beer floats. They all gasped over the calorie content of the soda, then compared the flavor to a Swedish bubble gum, then said that they were very good. I'll never know the truth about whether they really liked the floats or not and consequently they will never know if I like them or not. Because obviously root beer floats are awesome and the benchmark by which I judge people.

No comments:

Post a Comment