Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Flufferbröd

My colleagues weren't the only ones shaking their heads when I purchased the Marshmallow Fluff (one of the dozens of totally rando items usually found in the American selection) at the supermarket on our lunch break last week. I wasn't quite sure what exactly I was going to do with it either, besides rock Jamie's world with a fluffernutter. I have yet to make the sandwich, but I did have the brilliant idea this morning to spread some fluff on a sesame seed and sea salt knäckebröd and ended up rocking my own world. If you live in Sweden and can get your hands on some Marshmallow Fluff and the knäckebröd, try this, I insist. And if you're in the States, you may choose to see this post as a reminder that Marshmallow Fluff is waiting at a grocer near you and is dying to be paired with something a little bit salty.

No comments:

Post a Comment