Saturday, October 18, 2014

Gettin' Cultured

Our community just opened up a new, huge cultural center, including a library, theater and who knows what else. It's been under construction for a while now and because it's so gigantic I expected it to continue to be for much longer, but discovered the other day that it is indeed open for business. I mentioned my discovery to Linda at work on Friday and of course she already knew, had already been, and was, indeed, planning to go to a bit of children's theater Saturday afternoon. My heart rate went up immediately. I mean, children's theater?! I'm all about that. So Jamie and I met up with the girls today and watched a super cute, super entertaining musical adaptation of the ugly duckling. The kids loved it just as much as I did so I think we're all pleased with how our tax kronor have been spent and are looking forward to what the cultural center has to offer in the future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment