Monday, November 17, 2014

ChocoVine For The Win

On Friday we hosted the final round of the now annual dinner party competion with Mama and Papa Swede and Gurra and Gunilla. We went with the theme The European Union so we served Spanish sangria, French brie-stuffed croissants, Italian tortellini, and German chocolate cake. We weren't planning on it, but at the end of the meal we remembered that my pops had given us a bottle of Dutch ChocoVine back in September. Because it fit so well into the theme (and because ChocoVine seemed like the kind of thing that requires moral support to try) we decided to bust it open for the occasion. And just as my father promised, it was unexpectedly awesome and totally worth its weight in our luggage. I daresay ChocoVine may have scored us some extra points and if that's what pushed us over the edge I owe my pops a thank you because we totally won!

No comments:

Post a Comment