Sunday, November 9, 2014

Saturday

Yesterday Jamie and The Swede went to see Monster Jam, an event we've all been looking forward for months and months. It's always been the plan that just the two guys would go, but even I've been  excited because Jamie has been obsessed with monster trucks for a while now and I was pumped for him to get to see them live. Since I knew they'd be busy all day, I made plans to meet in the city with the girls. Shaena and Erin and I met and ate a sushi lunch then Erin and I continued on to Centralbadet, a bathhouse oasis in the middle of the busiest area of the city. We jacuzzi'd and sauna'd till we looked like raisins and it was dark when we came out. Super relaxing, needless to say. And then, when I got home, we got to share all the deets of our awesome days.  

No comments:

Post a Comment