Friday, December 12, 2014

The Business Cas Fashion Show

Let's squeeze another fashion show into 2014, shall we? I wore this outfit so long ago, weeks and weeks, really, that I have no idea what I was thinking I should write when I photographed it. So there. Just a picture, no superficial introspection or back-story.
Here, however! Okay, so The Swede found this holiday sweater and decided we should invite the office to dress up in ugly Christmas sweaters so that he'd have an excuse to buy it. Thing is, Sweden doesn't really have a lot to offer in the way of ugly Christmas sweaters so we had to change the event to Christmas-themed clothing. AAAAAAAnyway, on my hunt for the former I found this beauty (with elbow patches and everything!) and bought it just to wear whenever during the winter. When I wore it to work, though, everyone was like, "Um, Mara, the Christmas clothes day isn't till next week. Duh." Drama, guys. Big time. 
The only thing new to the fashion show here is the scarf, which I bought for ten bucks at a kiosk in the mall. I've been on the lookout for an accurate Burberry knockoff since 2003 when my college roommate got Burberry Brit perfume for Christmas and made our room smell amazing for the rest of my college career. When I saw this surprisingly-good quality one I said "Eureka!" and pulled out my credit card.
So here's the actual Christmas-themed outfit. Those tights are rough on the eyes, amiright? I'm gonna get on Pinterest right away and find some craft I can do with them since I will definitely not be wearing them again. The shirt, however, I will live in during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment