Friday, October 9, 2015

Dippity Don't

A few weeks ago I bought a package of Lipton French onion soup mix at the American food store. There are plenty of chip dips here in Sweden (more than I'm aware of in America I'd even venture to say) but nothing that tastes just like Lipton dip. I typically only ever ate it at my grandparents' so buying some here when I was able to find it felt like a really good six dollar investment in nostalgia. I made The Swede his own dip for tonight's fredagsmys so he wouldn't eat up all of mine, but I did insist he test it. As luck would have it, Lipton dip is apparently the only American food that isn't totally awesome so I get to keep it all to myself. In fact, The Swede disliked it so much that he covered and marked the bowls before putting them in the fridge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment