Friday, January 29, 2016

Lucky Number Seven

The Swede has been sick since Saturday night and I caught his bug earlier this week so we've both been at home for the past few days. Thankfully, we're both on the upswing and Jamie hasn't gotten sick yet, but we are experiencing a bit of boredom. Try to imagine my excitement, then, when I was channel surfing and discovered, in the same moment, that we get TCM and they were airing Seven Brides for Seven Brothers, one of my all-time favorite musicals! I swear, my sister and I watched that film at least once a week my senior year of high school. So cool was I in the year 2001. The Swede is less tolerant than my sister, however, so it wasn't quite as enjoyable as back in the day when singing along was practically mandatory. Nevertheless, talk about sick day pick-me-up! Bless your beautiful hide, TCM!

1 comment:

  1. Suits started up this weekend. Also Bravo's Girlfriend's guide to divorce is good

    ReplyDelete