Wednesday, July 27, 2016

Party Time!

This little fella is five years old, you guys! Can you believe it? I hardly can. We had a party with Mama and Papa Swede, Gurra and Gunilla, and the Segerstens on his birthday, but the big event was the party for his friends (and their parents) on Monday. We invited a bunch of kids from the neighborhood expecting that many would be away on vacation, but almost everyone was able to come, which meant that our house was PACKED with kids. We opened presents and ate cake and snacks and played games, including this one where the kids threw darts to pop balloons with candy in them. I remember my mom did this for one of my brother's birthdays when I was around Jamie's age and I even remember exactly what was inside the balloon I popped. It was chaos, but Jamie had a great time and I think the other kids did too, so mission accomplished! I'm just glad we have a year before we have to do it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment