Sunday, September 11, 2016

Womsaboxen

Sarianne has so much cool stuff going on right now. I've told you about her website, but she and her friend Aja also have a podcast and now a test product box called Womsaboxen. I helped them design the logo for the box, but I wasn't really sure what kind of products they would have or how they would be able to manage such a huge project. They did it, though, and I'm totally impressed with the result. On Friday, they delivered my own Womsabox to me at work. It was unexpected and I was so excited before I even opened it. And I have to say they did a really great job getting together a diverse and, most importantly, useful collection of products for their first box. I have no bigger pet peeve than clutter, so the fact that this box only contains stuff I'll actually use is a big plus. There was green tea from Kung Markatta, which is perfect for my health kick. I've been trying to replace one cup of coffee per day with a cup of green tea and this citrus and aloe vera flavor should help motivate me. I'm going to trick Jamie into thinking that the Loka Crush is soda even though it's made with fruit juice and has much less sugar, and that the belVita breakfast biscuits are cookies. Heh. He'll never see it coming. Then, of course, there were beauty products, my passion. I got an argan oil from Rapunzel of Sweden that I can't wait to try and a massage brush that claims to reduce cellulite from Hanna Kaffe Panna and I'll tell you what, I'll take any help I can get. And finally, there were adorable party supplies from Linas Glädjeyra that I'm going to save for our annual Thanksgiving dinner party.

No comments:

Post a Comment